- www.wife.org – Women’s Institute for Financial Education – lots or information on finances in general, as well as divorce
- www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/law/divorce – Connecticut’s judicial website
- www.divorce.net Lots of articles generally written by attorneys for before, during and after divorce.
- www.divorcesupport.com General divorce website
- www.ctfsa.org/programs/focus-on-kids – Focus on Kids program for parents in high-conflict divorce cases, through participating agencies
- www.mint.com – Personal online financial tracking service
- www.ourfamilywizard.com – Child custody calendar, visitation scheduling and expense tracking tools for co-parenting
- www.changingfamiliesct.com – CT Parent Education Program (PEP) Classes
Financial and Legal
- ABCs of Divorce by Carol Ann Wilson and Ginita Wall – Straightforward, practical guide to help navigate the financial side of divorce
- Friendly Divorce Guidebook for Connecticut by Barbara Kahn Stark – Answers many legal questions about divorce, walks you through the process and negotiations.
- Divorce: Think Financially, Not Emotionally by Jeffrey Landers – How to focus on important financial matters to secure long-term financial security
- The Dollars and Sense of Divorce by Judith Briles, Edwards Schilling III and Carol Ann Wilson
- The Truth About Children & Divorce by Robert Emery – Dr. Emery shows how our powerful emotions and the way we handle them shape how we divorce—and whether our children suffer or thrive in the long run.
- Crazy Time by Abigail Trafford – What to expect emotionally as you go through divorce
- The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
- The Good Divorce by Constance Ahrons, Ph.D – How to deal with the transition from married, nuclear family to divorced, “binuclear” family while meeting your children’s needs.
- Renegotiating Family Relationships by Robert Emery, PhD
- Rebuilding when your Relationship Ends by Dr. Bruce Fisher and Dr. Robert Albert
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide by Thayer & Zimmerman
- Stop Walking on Eggshells by Paul Mason and Randi Kreger